Electric city solutions™ is a leader in new technology lighting systems
Over the past 5 years, advancement in new LED (Light Emitting Diodes) coupled with new technologies in active sensors is rapidly changing lighting options for the industry. ELECTRIC CITY™ Solutions is a Canadian company, founded on a simple principle to be the leader in this emerging, high tech, next generation, energy-efﬁcient lighting industry:
- We conduct detailed energy consumption audits for our customers.
- We source and sell the latest technologies in lightning solutions.
- Our certiﬁed electricians install and service the products we sell.
- Immediate, reliable energy reductions
- Process and productivity improvements
- Industrial competitiveness and environmental attributes
- Signiﬁcant savings in energy/electricity bills lower operating costs
- Improving employee productivity
- Higher future Capital value
- Competitive advantage – more efﬁcient buildings are easier to sell and lease
- Improving the Quality of Lighting within the retail space
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Creating a more pleasant shopping environment
WHY CHANGE YOUR CURRENT LIGHTING SYSTEMS NOW?
Since 2008, Ontario energy costs (time of use rates*) to industry has climbed by 34%. Government expects the industrial rate will continue by 2.7% per year for the next 20 years.
- New LED lighting technologies can reduce electrical energy lighting costs by up to 80%,while maintaining the same light levels.
- New technology “on/off” sensor systems manage energy demand efﬁciencies.
- New LED technologies enhance workplace productivity and safety.
- Rebates can be as high as 1/3 of the retroﬁtting costs.
The ﬁnancial savings from switching to new LED lighting will offset the retroﬁtting cost in less than 2 years**. We even provide ﬁnancing; we can tailor a plan that will even lower your monthly electrical bills starting today – with no upfront cost to you (on approved credit).View our services >
* Source: IESO/OPA – Ontario Power Authority
** Average (each situation is a little different). Our detailed quote will identify your actual return.